Monday, June 9, 2008

MIEL Communication Meet 2008-09



The best pic so far in my tenure at my company "MIEL e-Security Pvt. Ltd.". More than the awards been given at the Communication Meet, it was the efforts in the entire year that has got those big smiles in the pic above. I mean, it was a complete "Hats-off" performance shown by ISTI division (the dept i work in) in 2007-08. Not only did we perform with the numbers but also, we developed the processes and put various systems in place. So, it was not only quantitative but also qualitative performance by the team in the year 2007-08.
Much credit obviously goes to Ms. Pushpa Redkar (centre in the pic) as without her innovative ways of thinking, her way of giving us (Smeet sir (left in the pic) & me) freedom to do things our way with apt support, this would not have been possible.

Without saying much (as i will write one more blog after i resign on 17th June 2008), i would conclude by saying that, there could not be a better way than this for me to start my professional career, as i got appreciation, awards and over-all good feedback by working here in MIEL. Not everyone is blessed and as lucky as I am to have got this opportunity to have worked under ISTI Team of MIEL e-Security Pvt. Ltd. and that to be a part of successful team under aegis of a wonderful people around....
Take care and keep smiling !!!

No comments: